Tuesday 28 June 2011

A Maritime Christmas, Parker's Cove, Nova Scotia, Acr210 stretched canvas, 8 inches x 16 inches



This is where I attend church a lovely place to come worship and you are all welcome to come. 
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.   I didn't know about God or think about him till in my 20's. A very short version of my personal experience. This has been my MOST important decision I have ever made in my life trusting God alone for eternal life.   I now have a inner peace  never before experienced.
This painting reminds me of Grant Potter his joy for living for his Lord and his joy of hockey.  He is in this painting with his Boston Bruins Jersey on having a fun time with his friends.  He has gone on to be with the Lord and is sadly missed. Thank your  Jesus and Grant for this inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to memorialize Grant Potter; he certainly left us too young and too soon.

    ReplyDelete