Friday 29 July 2011

Taking it Easy, Middleton, Nova Scotia, Acr301, stretched canvas, 10 inches x 20 iches

SOLD
This is my last post out of 7 for this week.  I have been going like crazy getting ready for the Nova Scotia Folk Art Festival in Lunenburg July 31, 2011 from 12:00 noon until 4:00.  Don't miss out on the fun and stop by.  I will also be at the Annapolis Royal Farmer's Market tomorrow Saturday 8:00 - 1:00 weather permitting.  I had a great time doing this painting.  It was so much fun with the cows.  I felt like relaxing while doing it. So as the thoughts came to mind the cows in lawn chairs came alive. The cows are much cuter to paint than me.   A view from the sky drinking me water and reading a book these are some of the things I like to do when I am not painting. 
COME ON OUT TO THE FOLK ART FESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment